
Good news from the Slade's! We're pregnant (well, I am). I'm about 3 months (13 weeks) and due April 15th! My boss told me I couldn't go into labor early because I would still have taxes to do. Here's the ultrasounds. I'll just post the last one at almost 13 weeks.
The top one you can see the spine and ribs, and the bottom one you can see the head on the right and the legs on the left. I know, its hard to tell. Its much easier seeing it on the screen than in pictures. It's also amazing to see it moving around.
I've felt pretty good. I'm still running and working out (though not quite as much). It's much harder to run, but I still get in about 3 miles, 3 times a week. I didn't get sick much, but now the headaches are coming on pretty much every evening. Hopefully that doesn't last too long.
We're very excited and maybe now I'll have something to post!
9 comments:
Congratulations! So very happy for you both. I am glad that you are feeling well. April is a wonderful month to have a baby. I am going to be looking for more posts. By the way I tagged you today. Just so we can hear more from you.
Congrats to you both! :)
I know I already said congrats in an email. But, congrats again. Children are so wonderful.
I just had to comment and say that by the time you're 36 weeks, you'll be hounding that doctor of yours to let you go early. haha
You already know, but I'm so excited for you both!!! Tell Colby I said good job. ; )
Hey, how did you get your picture big like that and then get your title at the top??? I'm such a blogging retard. I have no idea what I'm doing. HELP ME. : )
hahaha! Suzy is right about the whole 36 week thing. I always know when people are 36 or past because when I call them back and ask how there doing they give me a look of "I hate you, the world, and right now the doctor unless someone gets this thing out of me". Then the cervical checks come.....we'll talk about that look later. GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING! hahaha. Congrats again.
That is super exciting. Your whole family is getting bigger. I bet your parents are thrilled to have two new babies soon! I love that you can still workout. It is soooooo good for you and the baby.
Fantastic!!!! That's going to be one lucky baby.
i don't even know you, but congrats!!
Post a Comment