I came home from work today at noon for Colby to go to school and thought I would be good and take the trash out of my car. Well, as I was throwing it away (in the outside trash can), my keys went in too. I was still in my work clothes (and wouldn't have dug in the trash can anyway), so my wonderful husband came outside and dug them out for me! It was too funny not to take pictures. Poor guy!


And here they are...all covered in oil! I disinfected them really good (or well, I never know when to use either).
6 comments:
Becky and I had to do that on Monday.. We had on latex gloves and were both dry heaving... It was nasty!
ewwwww thats what husbands are for! :) I am so glad Aaron can handle my girls puke..... yuck!
Nice Colby. If I were to drop my keys in the trash, that would mean they would be at the bottom of a dumpster in front of our condo complex. I would surely have to do something special for Tyler. Congrats on three years. Our three year anniversary is this December. I didn't know that we got married around the same time and apparently had the some colors. Are you still able to run? I start training for my frist marathon in Jan.
I saw your blog from the nie nie post (which we have been following forever), and I just wanted to say how beautiful your blog is. Also congrats on your new baby. I also admire her and only hope to be half the mom she is...Children are a great adventure!
Found you on Nie today. Happy Belated Anniversary and congratulations on your pregnancy!
I have an internship to help train overweight women for the Ogden Marathon in May. Then, I want to do the Logan "Top of Utah" in September for myself. These are some of the most popular and easy marathons in Utah. They are mostly down hill through canyons (so pretty!) You should come out and do Logan with me!
Post a Comment