10.22.2008

Our Third Anniversary

Today, Colby and I have been married for three years! Wow, how time flies. I'm not a real cheesy, romantic person, but I do have to say that I love him even more now than I did the day we got married and I love being married to him. I've felt really blessed lately and being married to him for time and all eternity is one of the things that I'm blessed with in my life. Here's a few pictures of our wedding day.










We went to Memphis this weekend for a little day anniversary trip. We went to the temple, out to lunch, and went shopping (mainly for baby stuff even though we didn't buy any). I didn't take any pictures, but we had a great time (although we were really tired by the end).

We've had a great three years (well, the first six months were a little trying), but it's just gotten better. And I'm excited to see what life holds for us, especially with this special little one on the way. Our lives will never be the same (but in a good way)!

2 comments:

Our Happy Family said...

Happy Anniversary!!! It's nice to look back on your anniversary at all the years you have spent together. All the good times and even the bad to see how much your love has grown.
I love the pictures you put on this post.

Monica said...

Happy Anniversary! Time flies, huh?