Sorry...it took me forever to do this:
3 Tv Shows I LOVE to watch:
1. Jon & Kate Plus 8.
2. Survivor (though I'm really getting sick of it, I'm just addicted).
3. Grey's Anatomy (except for the lesbians on there now...might stop watching it).
3 Things I Did Yesterday...
1. Dressed up and went to the trunk or treat.
2. Worked.
3. Ate WAY too much candy.
3 Things I'm Looking Forward to:
1. Halloween and hanging out with our friends and family.
2. My sister's baby shower on Saturday.
3. Our next doctor's appointment, which is Monday!!!
3 Things on my Wish List:
1. Money (isn't that on everyone's?).
2. To not gain too much weight while I'm pregnant and be able to take it off quickly (and a healthy baby of course).
3. For Colby to do good on his Finance test tomorrow.
3 People I am Tagging (anyone can do it if they want to):
1. Adrienne
2. Suz
3. Robynn Spencer
6 hours ago
1 comment:
it's time for a new post.....And your already 17 weeks? Holy crap time is flying by.
Post a Comment