I became inspired and decided to change up my blog...and maybe I'll start posting. I'm still thinking I will make it private, so if you want to read it, send me your email to ckslade@hotmail.com within the next few weeks and I'll add you as a reader. Not that you'll want to because my life isn't too exciting, but maybe you'll find it interesting!
Suzy...I'll do your tag sometime soon, I promise! I love keeping up with everyone.
And update on us - not much! Colby's in school and I'm working. He'll hopefully graduate in December of 2009, so after that, who know's where we'll be. Colby's main job is working at the mini-storage (where we live too). We're still enjoying that, and figure we can handle it until he graduates. I think that's it for now! If I get bored, I might add some recent pictures of us.
6 hours ago
14 comments:
I love your background!!! You'll have to add some cute pictures on here of you and Colby.
By the way...sorry the picture's so big, I just think we're HOT! Not really, I just can't figure out how to make it smaller.
YAY for a post!!! Do you have our e-mail or do I need to send it??
You're blog is really cute. It took me a while to figure out what I have so I will leave mine boring until I feel like I need a change. Kentucky is fun. We should be here for 3 years so Kyle can finish law school and then we don't know where we are going from there. I'm gonna add you to my friends links. It's always good to catch up!
hey! i like the background! how did you do it? please invite me to your blog. i think you have my email.
LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR BLOG! I have to do something to mine and fast. It's definitely boring. Hey thanks for the advice about my decor emergency. I just might put that pic in the middle and then maybe some kind of sconces on the sides....whatcha think?
Love your new blog...its nice to be able to keep track of everyone back "home" - what is Colby majoring in?
Actually, Brock's the one that wants to go to all the stores, and I'm the one that whines the whole time. I hate shopping unless I need something, and we usually don't need anything, but Brock can always find something he thinks he needs to buy. haha. As for the minivan, we are determined to never get one. We'll see how that goes.
I love your blog. ya know we miss you guys in our ward..
Katie, You probably don't know me but I LOVE your blog background. I love red backgrounds and it is one of the cutest.. You are a cute couple, KEEP the big picture. Now just start adding some smaller ones.. Janae'
impressive update to the blog.. I like :) you can add me modixo@acxiom.com :)
sounds like the guys had a good time this weekend.
Oh and you can add me, I would love to read your blog.. Janaeinarkansas@hotmail.com Thanks..
cute!
Ooo if you privatize...add me add me! kimsueellen[at]hotmail[dot]com.
Post a Comment