3.20.2008

Here we go!

I honestly never thought I'd create a blog, but I decided I better hurry up and do it. I'm not planning on posting anything until something fun happens in my life, and I'm going to make it private. So, if you stumble across this and want to read it at some point, let me know and I'll add you!

I enjoy reading everyone's blogs (yes, I'm a blog stalker)! If we have anything super exciting going on, I'll post, but until then, I'll still be a stalker.


11 comments:

Our Happy Family said...

Another person like me....a blog stalker. I am also one. Im beginning to think I need some help. They should have help for people like us.
Buffie

C and T Orvin said...

Katie - you should so blog! Its great to keep in touch with everyone! Hope things have been well for you all - we love life here in Phoenix!

Britney said...

we're all blog stalkers. you better invite me when you go private.

Celeste and Joe said...

I think it's time you actually start blogging. I promise once you get into it you'll start thinking of more things to blog about

Britney said...

something fun HAD to have happened to you since March 20th!!

Unknown said...

Thank you for stopping by. When you update your blog...let me know so I can utterly stalk it. I wish I could tell you that time has healed me. I am suffering the same torture and feelings that you are...I hate that about myself. I wish I were stronger...that I wasn't aching so much. But I am...and it sucks...and I am sure it always will. You are in my thoughts...and Mrs. R kicks!

The Johnsons said...

Wow, seriously nothing has happened since march??? That means you need a trip to Florida to kick start your blog! haha.

Trapper and Suzy said...

What about your birthday? Didn't you take any pictures or do anything special? Come on! Even if you don't have anything up yet, I'm still glad you made a blog! Woohoo!!

Trapper and Suzy said...

Oh, and put me on your VIP list. : ) Thanks!

C and T Orvin said...

Don't forget that the beauty of blogs is that you can blog about anything...blog stalkers love to read it all!
Have fun with it...stress free

Monica said...

What are you, a blog stocker? LOL just kidding! I am waiting on Robynn to email the toilet pics :)

You should make that chineese pepper steak recipe YUMM