We went for our weekly weight check today at the doctor's office. My mom took me and Brynlee because I still can not drive or lift anything over 10 pounds. We have to go in weekly until she gets up to her birth weight, which was 8 lbs 14 oz. Well today, our little girl was 9 lbs 6 oz. That's right...over 9 lbs! She is in the 90th percentile. When the nurse told us that, my mom said, well, she takes after her mom. I was in the 97th percentile most of the time when I was an infant.
If this little girl gains any more weight, I'm going to have a hard time picking her up:).
7 hours ago
2 comments:
You're gonna have some killer guns by the time she's two! You won't even have to go to the gym :)
hey she is so so cute...post more pics when you can. Can't wait to get my hands on her when I am home in July.
Post a Comment