
She's here! Brynlee was born on Thursday evening at 6:55. We are so happy she is finally here. I went in Thursday morning to be induced and the entire day went great. I got my epidural and progressed quickly and by 5:00, it was time to push. The shortened version is...after 2 hours of pushing, she wasn't going anywhere. It was not enjoyable, especially when they turned down my epidural. At that point, the doctor made the call that she wasn't going to come out and we needed to do a c-section. Within about 10 minutes (but it felt like an eternity to me as I was waiting for the pain killers to start working again), we were in the operating room and she was coming out. She was 8 lbs 14 oz and 21 in long. She is beautiful and we are all just in love with her.

Thank you to everyone who has helped us out the last few days. I'll try to post some more pictures soon.
11 comments:
Congrats! She's adorable!
she is very cute and HUGE!!! What a cutie, congratulations!
p.s. I LOVE that name!
what a gorgeous little lady! congrats!
Congratulations!! She is so pretty!
congrats! she is soo cute. I think she looks like Hailey in the top picture. Thanks for putting up pics so we can all enjoy her!
Wow, 2 hours of pushing! That doesn't sound pleasant. I can't wait to see more pictures of the cute little thing! You got home yesterday right? Less than 48 hours after a csection...I'm impressed.
What a pretty girl you have. C-Sections are not fun! I had one. I hope that doesn't happen again. My family is coming to visit the first week-end in May. Hope to see you.
She is beautiful! Congrats to both of you and Colby. Can't wait to see her in person...
She is beautiful! congrats!
She does look like Haley in the first picture... I think it's the eyes. She is adorable! Can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment