4.16.2009

1 Week old and other updates

I barely finished Brynlee's nursery in time for her to get here. My mom helped out a lot and I really love the way it turned out (yes, she does have a piano in her nursery). I still need to put something with her name on it above the crib and change out the pictures in the frames.


Here's the last pregnancy picture...I'm 39 weeks and 1 day...DELIVERY DAY! I still can't believe I was that big.
Here's our first family picture. I don't remember much about her actually being born. I was a little drugged up, worn out, and I was just trying to be calm.

Our daughter has heart shaped nostrils!

The first time I got to hold her.

This just shows how out of it I was after the C section. I think I asked 7 times what she weighed and I still couldn't remember.

Cute Daddy!!


With her cousin Kalisa.


I laid her on the floor yesterday on her back and somehow she ended up on her side like this.

One last cute picture!

10 comments:

The Johnsons said...

CUTE!!! Betsy would roll onto her side like that too... I LOVED it! Hopefully we'll get to see you guys this weekend. Hope everything is going great!

Our Happy Family said...

She is so dang cute, and I LOVE her heart shaped nostrils!!!!!
I love her cheeks, it reminds me of Baylee when she was born.
Congrats again!

jennifer rogers said...

she is beautiful! Congrats!

jennifer rogers said...

p.s. I LOVE her room very pretty!

Britney said...

She's so cute! She looks just like Colby. I think she looks a little like you too, but I'm not sure yet. Her room looks pretty!

Martindale News said...

Beautiful pictures. The first family photo should go in a magazine! She is Beautiful! And you look great! What a cute family. we love ya

Trapper and Suzy said...

I like that family picture! It's adorable! And you looked great after surgery! Maybe a little out of it, but who wouldn't be? hehe
Cute nursery too! I've gotta do more with ours. It's still really empty looking.

I'm loving the pictures! Keep us updated on you as well though! How you're doing and stuff.

The Spencer Family said...

Katie - so cute. I have wanted to stop and see you, but we have all been pretty sick. So hopefully we'll get to see you soon. I love her name :)

Victoria said...

She it beautiful! Where do you live to have a piano in your house?

Lindsee said...

Katie I really am so happy for you guys, and I am really happy that she is here and you dont have to be pregnent anymore. she is so dang sweet!