7.09.2009

Father's Day & Brynlee's Blessing

We blessed Brynlee on June 21st...Father's Day! We started off the day with a big breakfast with my family and my mom got outfits for the little girls to match their dads. If you know Colby very well, he always has on a Textbook Brokers t-shirt and jeans. So, we made one for Brynlee. I'm hoping TBB will use her for their advertisement:)!
Here's Brynlee in her white dress, which was actually my blessing dress. She was so good during the blessing. She was asleep, but I was afraid she was going to wake up, so I gave my brother a pacifier and told him to stick it in her mouth if she made a peep. She barely started to cry and then all of the sudden stopped. Uncle Bobby did his job and it worked! She was perfect.


7 comments:

John, Katie, Kailyn said...

So adorable!

Britney said...

She's so cute Katie! You're a cute little family!

briana said...

she is a doll. i love seeing you all grown up! :)

The Johnsons said...

Cute!!! That Textbook Broker shirt is cracking me up!!! You guys are adorable!

Trapper and Suzy said...

I can't take it! She's just so gosh darn adorable!! And the dress is beautiful! Did your mom make it? I wish I had the skills!

The Spencer Family said...

Too Cute! You look great, I am sure it was fun running the race. I ran 14 miles on the third of July...it is lonely all alone, it sure made me miss all of you.

Adam & Brandi said...

How sweet and special to do it on father's day! She is very adorable. I like the last photo on here, your little family. Very precious.