6.20.2009

WOW!!

I was on my mom's computer and found these pictures. The first two were the week before I delivered (so I was about 38 weeks) and the last one is the night before (yes, I was vacuuming, you have to have a clean house!). I can't believe I'm posting these, especially the bare belly one. But, I don't look like this now...I'm not back to my normal belly though. I really can't believe how big I was!!!


4 comments:

Valerie said...

Wow :)

Britney said...

That's craziness! I can't believe a belly can stretch out that far and go back to normal in a few months. We bought a new vacuum the night before I had Pierce, and I haven't used it yet! Okay that's a lie, I used it today to clean my bathroom cabinets, but I haven't cleaned the floor with it yet. Brock actually likes vacuuming, so I let him do it!

Trapper and Suzy said...

Whoa.

Well, now I want to see what your belly looks like now! Did the weight come off pretty quick?

briana said...

i have spent way to long on the computer reading your blog. i found it thru janae's! it is so fun to catch up on your life and see pics! :) im addicted!