2 days ago
7.09.2009
4th of July
We had a good 4th! I ran the Firecracker 5k that morning with all the Moline's. I was a few minutes slower than last year, but I was just happy to be running. It's kind of fun that this was the last race I ran before I got pregnant and the first after I had Brynlee.
We also went swimming with Joe & Celeste. It was overcast so the water was really cold. Brynlee did not like her first time swimming.
Baby B has some new hot sunglasses!
Watching the fireworks with Celeste and Joe. Brynlee was enthralled with all the cars driving by.

I had a birthday on the 3rd. I'm now 24....so, that means I only have one more birthday because I will stay 25 forever. This was my present from Brynlee.
And amazingly....there was only one spot on her outfit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
go katie! you look amazing! sounds like a fun holiday!
WOW! We have yet to have a blow out... although I'm almost looking forward to it to see Eric's reaction. haha
YOU look amazing, as usual. Looking back when you did the 5k before Brynlee, doesn't having her NOW make everything in life seem so much more exciting?
She's such a beautiful little girl. I have a feeling she's going to be a daddy's girl from the looks of that picture of her and Colby in the pool. It's just too sweet.
Ha!! Love the blowout! Ours always seemed to happen right before we were leaving to go somewhere and it always shot up their backs up into their hair. :)
Colby,
what up, hope your doing well,
i just wanted to tell you guys hi and hello from utah.
all is well with us, the bar is coming soon, a week and a half.
be good, wish i could come by and do some hometeaching, jk
rex
Post a Comment