I was starting to wonder!! Thanks for the update! She's looking like a little pixie. Absolutely adorable. I love that her hair is going to be your color. She'll be a mini you. : )
She looks just like her daddy! And look at all of that hair! I was hoping that at least one baby would stay in the "bald club" with Spencer....oh well. I'm sure he will get some hair one of these days...right? :)
6 comments:
she is beautiful, but i am not surprised, she is after all your daughter! oh i wish you lived close!
yea! an update. LOVE the pictures but can't believe she's almost 1!
I was starting to wonder!! Thanks for the update!
She's looking like a little pixie. Absolutely adorable. I love that her hair is going to be your color. She'll be a mini you. : )
What a sweet baby! She has beautiful eyes!
She looks just like her daddy! And look at all of that hair! I was hoping that at least one baby would stay in the "bald club" with Spencer....oh well. I'm sure he will get some hair one of these days...right? :)
TOO CUTE! I cannot believe that she will be one soon -time sure flies, especially when you move away!
Post a Comment