About three weeks ago, I did the St. Jude's Memphis Marathon. It was fun (as much fun as it can be), but pretty disappointing. I hurt my leg a few weeks before and I got mastitis the week before, so I wasn't feeling great. I was still okay with my time...around 4:27. Rebekkah and LeAnn finished around 4:19 (don't worry, I made them leave me part way through). It was different, but still enjoyable to run some of the race by myself. I was hurting so bad I didn't want to talk much anyway.
(Make sure to scroll down and see our Christmas Card!)
2 days ago



4 comments:
Ouch, girl! Mastitis! And you hurt your leg and you still ran it!? Great job! That's pure dedication right there. : )
Brynlee looked THRILLED to be there. lol. You still did awesome hurt and not feeling well.
Good job on your run. My last half in Septebmer was terrible. However, I didn't know I was pregnant. Little changes make huge difference. Love your Christmas card. Your hair looks great. I just colored mine a dark brown, becuase that is the Utah thing right now. It's hard to get use to. Merry Christmas!
Congrats on an AWESOME time! You did great, especially considering that you hurt your leg and you were sick! I'm so impressed! Great job!
Post a Comment