She is a talker! They're so cute when they talk.....until they get to the age when they start to say the same word over and over and over and OVER.....hehe Braden was fussin his head off until he heard her talkin'. Then he got all quiet and watched her. I think he has a crush.
She's adorable! I like seeing other babies Pierce's age because it helps me realize that they all have their own unique personality. Even their little voices are different. It's cute!
6 comments:
She is getting so big and the video was adorable. She'll be saying ma ma and da da before you know it.
She is a talker! They're so cute when they talk.....until they get to the age when they start to say the same word over and over and over and OVER.....hehe
Braden was fussin his head off until he heard her talkin'. Then he got all quiet and watched her. I think he has a crush.
She's adorable! I like seeing other babies Pierce's age because it helps me realize that they all have their own unique personality. Even their little voices are different. It's cute!
it doesn't get much cuter than that!
She is so cute! I love the babble!
Too cute!! She has gotten so big since we left. Hope all is well :)
Post a Comment