10.26.2009

Soaring Wings Half Marathon

I had a great time running the Soaring Wings Half Marathon. Here's a few pictures. I'll add some later of the wonderful signs my mom and sister made for me. It was so much fun seeing them (especially my little Brynlee) while running. LeAnn and Amy smoked us and finished in 1:52:53 and Rebekkah and I finished in 1:56:24. I was excited because I ran a hard race and did the best I could (and it was under a 9:00 pace). Here we are around Mile 8...for some reason I always make goofy faces while running.
Me, LeAnn, Rebekkah, and Amy

Can't wait for the St. Jude's Marathon in December!!!

5 comments:

Celeste and Joe said...

You guys all did awesome! congrats.

briana said...

ummmmmmm less than 2 hours? that is amazing! i can't wait to see more pics!

The Johnsons said...

Dear Katie,
Reading your blog makes me feel like crap. Please keep the personal over achieving exercise stories to yourself and just inform us of the cute Brynlee. Have a good day.

Thank you,
Sarah

j/k you're awesome

The Spencer Family said...

You guys are awesome! I can't believe you are already doing a marathon - crazy girl. I am planning on doing the Moab half in march and possibly the Ogden marathon in may..we shall see.
-robynn

Victoria said...

SOOO fun! I'm almost out of my
1st trimester and can't wait to be active again. How can you wear short sleeves? I always have a rash in those kinds of shirts when I run that long. Good luck at St. Judes. It'll be great (and cold).