8.17.2009

Some new pics...

I had to go to Ward Council one Sunday, so I left milk for Colby and he was proud of himself for feeding her with no hands.


Nice Spit up!!


Fell asleep at dinner on dad's lap.


Talking to dad on his way home from work.


Mommy loves me!!


Grandma did this to us:).


Kalisa giving Brynlee sweet kisses.

These are all old pictures... I'll load new ones this week.

4 comments:

The Johnsons said...

adorable!!! at least she missed her outfit with the spit up, give her credit for that! What are you guys doing this weekend, we'd like to see ya!

Trapper and Suzy said...

LOL I love what Colby did. That's such a guy thing to do.

Britney said...

she's so cute! seriously, she's adorable. does she always lean to the side in her bumbo? that's what pierce does. i can't get him to sit up straight...he's always trying to get his foot into his mouth.

briana said...

i love the flower patch over the eyes! so fun! i think she has your sparkly eyes. what a cutie!