Weight - 15 lbs 9 oz - 90th Percentile
Height - 27 inches - 100th Percentile
When the nurse came in to give her the shots, I told her I wanted to hold her and the nurse was surprised. She said most people don't. That surprised me. She did good with her shots, just screamed for a few seconds. I hate the look on her face when they stick her. And she was in such a good mood today!
She pooped on me while we were there. And I was wearing white shorts. Sorry Celeste...it was on your shorts I borrowed...again.
Here's a picture of us at the dr a few weeks ago when we went in for a rash on the back of her head. We go to the doctor way too much. They make a lot of money off of new moms because we are worried about everything and they always tell us to just bring them in.
5 comments:
she is so dang cute! And I totally agree that they make the most money off of new mommies! They know that we worry about everything and they always just say "bring them on in" and then it seems like it's always a virus that they can't do anything for I always feel like I just threw $30 bucks away but then if I didn't take Brock in I would feel so bad if he really was sick!
Brynlee, why do you hate my white shorts so much?
Heck yeah!! I care!! I love hearing about Brynlee!
It's sooo true that doctors make money off a new moms. It was the same way with us. We called our doctor about EVERYTHING. With Braden, we haven't called about a single thing. haha It all just seems so normal now.
I definitely care about her height and weight. If no one else cares, keep posting it just for me!
Wow!! I can't believe how big she is! She is so beautiful. I love all the new pics!
Post a Comment