I know it's so mean, but I have to laugh out loud every time I see your feet. I'm so sorry! Tell your feet it will be okay, and make Colby apologize to those guys!
bless your heart! I don't think the foot picture is funny at all! I was so swollen when I was pregnant! It sucks...i feel your pain....but hey at least the rest of you is still thin!
I told myself I wouldn't be shocked by your pictures, but I'm sorry to say that I couldn't keep the laughter in when I saw your foot. YIKES! That's gotta be so weird! I have no idea how that feels, I'm sorry. haha I agree with Celeste though, you do have really pretty feet....just not right now. haha Don't worry it'll all go down soon!! And you'll have the sweetest little baby girl in the world!! And yes, that is all belly, girl. You're looking HUGE! There, I said it. Your butt can not even compete with that. haha I hope that doesn't offend you because I don't think you look bad. You really look super tiny. I can't wait to see what the post-baby picture will look like!
I just thought you should know, since nobody told me, swelling gets worse after you leave the hospital... at least it did for me. Becky said it's because they pump you full of fluids while you're in there, but man did I have HUGE ugly feet/ankles for the first few days I was home!!! just a heads up...
You still are cute! As Joe would say Prenancy has not been kind to your feet. I love that you are still smiling and laughing about it all. Hope she comes soon.
You just look pregnant. When I was pregnant, you couldn't really tell, because she spread my butt and hips out-not my belly. My hips never went back into place!
Girl, you are ALL baby. Once that sweet girl is out, you will be a STICK. And your poor feet. I thought it was a chubby baby foot at first. Ouch. Hang in there!
Those poor feet. I feel your pain, that is what mine looked like while I was pregnant with Preston, the sad part is, they got bigger after I had him, and I could hardly walk. It was horrible!!!!
You look cute Katie! You'll have that baby before you know it, and your feet will be cute and little again. Of course, there will be other discomforts, but at least you'll have your cute baby to stare at! Plus, you'll lose more weight in one day than is otherwise humanly possible. Good luck!
11 comments:
I know it's so mean, but I have to laugh out loud every time I see your feet. I'm so sorry! Tell your feet it will be okay, and make Colby apologize to those guys!
bless your heart! I don't think the foot picture is funny at all! I was so swollen when I was pregnant! It sucks...i feel your pain....but hey at least the rest of you is still thin!
I do feel sorry for your feet. But I agree with Jennifer, your baby is all in your your stomach and you still look great. Good luck!
I feel bad for your feet. Atleast you can't get stretch marks on your feet right? Don't worry, we all know you really do have pretty feet.
I told myself I wouldn't be shocked by your pictures, but I'm sorry to say that I couldn't keep the laughter in when I saw your foot. YIKES! That's gotta be so weird! I have no idea how that feels, I'm sorry. haha I agree with Celeste though, you do have really pretty feet....just not right now. haha Don't worry it'll all go down soon!! And you'll have the sweetest little baby girl in the world!!
And yes, that is all belly, girl. You're looking HUGE! There, I said it. Your butt can not even compete with that. haha I hope that doesn't offend you because I don't think you look bad. You really look super tiny. I can't wait to see what the post-baby picture will look like!
I just thought you should know, since nobody told me, swelling gets worse after you leave the hospital... at least it did for me. Becky said it's because they pump you full of fluids while you're in there, but man did I have HUGE ugly feet/ankles for the first few days I was home!!! just a heads up...
You still are cute! As Joe would say Prenancy has not been kind to your feet. I love that you are still smiling and laughing about it all. Hope she comes soon.
You just look pregnant. When I was pregnant, you couldn't really tell, because she spread my butt and hips out-not my belly. My hips never went back into place!
Girl, you are ALL baby. Once that sweet girl is out, you will be a STICK. And your poor feet. I thought it was a chubby baby foot at first. Ouch. Hang in there!
Those poor feet. I feel your pain, that is what mine looked like while I was pregnant with Preston, the sad part is, they got bigger after I had him, and I could hardly walk. It was horrible!!!!
You look cute Katie! You'll have that baby before you know it, and your feet will be cute and little again. Of course, there will be other discomforts, but at least you'll have your cute baby to stare at! Plus, you'll lose more weight in one day than is otherwise humanly possible. Good luck!
Post a Comment