62 days left!!! I'm getting really jealous of everyone who is closer than me...I'm ready to be done. I don't want my belly any bigger. Okay, no more complaining, I'm sure you're all just laughing.
I think I'm finally in a nesting stage...at least for today. I'm cleaning out and going through closets and cabinets and throwing away everything I can. It's a lot harder to do with this belly sticking out, but I'll just count it as my workout today. And you don't get to see my face today...I haven't showered. Just practicing for when the baby gets here.
9 comments:
You can never have too many belly pictures! haha.. I think it does look a little smaller.. maybe she spread out a little. We didn't know what nesting was a few weeks ago, so I looked up the definition on the internet and read it to Brock. He laughed and said I'm definitely not at that point yet! He's anxiously waiting for me to get there, but not everyone does, so too bad for him.
It might be the shirts, but I still think your dang cute. I got into the nesting stage but I was never there for long. Now the napping stage is different its not really a stage but we pretend and Im still in it!!
FYI, I'm just starting so I hate all of you that are about to deliver especially now that I can't have milk. Can this suck anymore?
katie you're so cute!
Band aid? Why cover up your baby timer? You have to leave it uncovered and when if pops out all the way you're done baking, silly girl. It's like a turkey thermometer, I'm convinced this is the only thing a belly button is useful for. Have fun nesting!!!
Your belly is so cute! Mine looked really lopsided for the longest time. (he liked to hang out in the lower right side, but now that he's dropped i look a little more normal.)
It is all just around the corner. I'm so glad that you are still working out. When I was prego with Rachel, I ate whatever I want and didn't workout. I am so doing things differently with the next one-whenever that will be. Good luck with cleaning and organizing and changing your house for the baby. I loved nesting!
It does look smaller, maybe it is the camera angle...you seem to be closer to the mirror? I dunno that is the photog in me. Your belly is SUPER cute. Loving all of your pics...is that weird considering I have never met you? Tee hee. Congrats.
Hi My name is Kim and my moms side of the familys last name is slade! I was thinking we might be related! There is Darryl slade & Kenneth Slade! If so let me know! Thanks, kim! My Blog is rightsellfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment