2.09.2009

31 Weeks

Sorry...it's been forever since I've posted. I'll be 31 weeks this week. Here's a fun pic of my big belly. Someone I hadn't seen in a while thought I was due any day when I saw her on Saturday. (oh and don't look at the waterspots on the bathroom mirror...tomorrow is my day to clean the bathroom).



8 comments:

Britney said...

You actually look pregnant now! Don't you wish that you could just make your belly invisible and see what your baby looks like squished up in there? haha...I do. The reason your belly looks bigger than mine is because it's the only thing growing on you. Plus I'm taller so my baby is spoiled with a lot of extra room.

Britney said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Johnsons said...

wow, look at your cute belly!!

Our Happy Family said...

You look so cute!!! Your so skinny looking, all you have is just a belly sticking out, I have a belly sticking out to but mine is an Olive Garden stomach. hehe
I bet your so ready to hold and love her.

lindsee said...

you look so good. I am so excited for you guys. good luck the next little while things will get hard but remember that when they are inside of you they are still quiet and once they are out theres no looking back!

Victoria said...

You're getting closer!!! How long after will you wait to start training again? This might be lame, but I'm waiting until the end of the summer to get pregnant so that I can do my running circut. (other reasons too, but that is certainly one)

Trapper and Suzy said...

Whoa!! Yeah, you do look like you're about to pop! haha But yeah, I agree with Britney. It's all because you have nothing else for that baby to move around in! You look great though! That was the funnest part of being pregnant for me.

Unknown said...

Adorable. Love the prints on your wall, holy cuteness.