I'm in love with this diaper bag.

And I might get one of these to have the baby sleep in for the first few weeks on our bed (don't worry its a big bed).

There are a few bedding sets I really like, but I don't really want the whole set. So, I think I'll just have my mom make something (again, aren't Grandmas the best?). I'll probably go fabric shopping this weekend.
(So, I'm totally impressed with myself, two posts in a row and I put links in this one...hopefully they work).


11 comments:
I love the second one! Is it one of those mini cribs like you were talking about? I'm so excited for you to have a baby! Can I come see her everyday? I am impressed with your posts, two days in a row are you kidding? FYI I can hear our neighbors movie going on (star wars) in Joe's office and our bedroom just incase you care and yes it is loud enough for us to know which movie there watching. Joe is banging on the ceiling as we speak. haha! Get me out of here.
I like both of the cribs, but I think I like the first one better. It's hard to tell because they're from different angles. The diaper bag is definitely you. It's cute. And the whole bed in your bed thing cracks me up. lol
By the first one, I mean the one from Target.
I really like the first crib, how cute is that!!!!
I like the first one from Target too. And wow two posts in a row, I thought I was looking at yesterdays posts. Good job
How come no else will agree with me and the second crib?
I like both the cribs but I like the second best! Just realized that my sister is with me. We're sisters, what can i say?
Personally, I like the second crib better...just because it seems like everyone has the first crib. The second one is new and trendy...just like you! ;)
I like the second bed better. Have you looked at co-sleepers? I like the concept of them, the attach to your bed.... here is a good pic of one - you can find them for a much better price :) http://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/cf26/index.cfm?clg=34&bnrid=3580401&cm_ven=Yahoo%20Shopping&cm_cat=Shopping&cm_pla=Home%20page&cm_ite=Datafeed
I like the 1st one I think, but it's probably because the bedding they show in it actually has some color to it. I think they would both look good with the right bedding. And I LOVE the bag! Where can you buy it? I can copy since I don't live by you right?
Both cribs look great - we have one like the first one for lil Kennedy, so I like that one the best! We are so excited for you two and having a little girl is a blast - get ready for some serious shopping!
Post a Comment