We found out this week that it is definitely a GIRL!!! We are very excited, Colby was kind of hoping for a boy to keep up tradition in his family (all his brothers had boys first, and his sister had a girl), but we're not good with keeping up with traditions. We have a name (or two) picked out, but we're going to wait until she's born to make a decision. Sorry! On Tuesday after we found out it was a girl, my mom called and asked if she could come over. She had gone to Old Navy and few other stores and bought the cutest outfits. Aren't Grandmas the best????
Okay, here are the real pictures. Honestly, I hate pictures of myself, especially right now, so don't be too mean and tell me I have a fat belly (and I know I need a tan, but that'll have to wait for now). I'm a little sensitive (surprise, surprise).
I am sticking it out a little in that last one, that's not all belly, but that is how I feel most of the time. And here's a comparison from 6 weeks ago at 15 weeks. (I know, I'm a dork and held up a sign so I could remember when it was).
9 comments:
I am so jealous!! Before we knew what we were having I wanted that argyle sweater outfit from Old Navy, but by the time we found out ours didn't have anymore!!! Did she get the shoes to match it??
You're so cute Katie! And again, I love all the outfits!
You look great! Congrats on it being a girl. Now you can dress her up everyday!
It's about time! I love those clothes! While I'm not jealous of you having a girl (I've already bonded with baby Pierce), I am jealous of the cute little girl clothes that you get to use. Maybe I should just get a doll to dress up. You look so cute!
HOLY CRAP I must come over to see those clothes in person! Those are so stinking cute! I can't wait for all of you to have your babies so I can hold them. I really like your hair pulled back like that. You look really cute I promise. Uh! I can't wait to see her all dressed up! We're gonna have to speed up this process a bit. I have the in you know. haha. j/k
You have the cutest belly! At 21 weeks I still looked fat. NO JOKE. I just have more fat than you.
Aren't the girl clothes ADORABLE!!!?? That's kind of why I want to have a girl this time. Your little Katie Jr. is going to stylish!
Oh and I don't know if I've ever seen you NOT tanned...maybe when you were a wee li'le girl, but the white skin is not a bad look for you, my dear!
Girl you look so cute in those pictures. I am so happy for you!!!!
You look great! who cares about the tan anyway? It is fun to see all of you with little bellies. It makes me feel more in style too. LOL... I am happy for you and girls are so much fun. Congrats!
Katie I think you have never looked better! What a little miracle, seriously. Grandmas are the best!! I agree. Keep Colby in line =0) See you guys soon.
Post a Comment